These Terms provide that all disputes between you and CTE will be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract, except for matters that may be taken to small claims court. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury, and your claims cannot be brought as a class action. Please review Section 21 (“Dispute Resolution and Arbitration”) for the details regarding your agreement to arbitrate any disputes with CTE.
You also agree that CTE may (1) call and text you regarding CTE’s services, and (2) monitor and record any telephone calls made or received by CTE for CTE’s business purposes, including for quality assurance purposes. Please review Section entitled “Electronic Communications; WhatsApp Messages, Text Messaging; Telephone Calls” for more details.
Accounts and Registration
You can browse our services without registering, but in order to get in contact with us you must register. When you register, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your email address or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up to date at all times
Assistance. To receive help information about our Service, or for any other questions, contact a CTE customer representative at 954-969-9221
Opt-Out. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF MARKETING EMAILS, YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE BY FOLLOWING THE UNSUBSCRIBE OPTIONS IN THE EMAIL ITSELF. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF TEXTS, YOU MAY REPLY STOP FROM THE MOBILE DEVICE RECEIVING THE MESSAGES. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF MARKETING CALLS OR CALLS TO A WIRELESS NUMBER, THEN YOU MAY MAKE A DO NOT CALL REQUEST EITHER DURING A CALL YOU RECEIVE FROM US OR BY CALLING BACK THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED DURING THE CALL.
You understand and agree that you may: (I) continue to receive communications while CTE processes your opt-out request, (ii) receive a communication confirming the receipt of your opt-out request, and (iii) after opting out of receiving marketing messages, continue to receive certain non-marketing communications by email or to a non-wireless number, such as confirmations or updates related to your account, insurance application or policy, or transactions through the Service.
Updating Information. You may correct or update your contact information, by contacting us at email@example.com
BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
1. Use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- We are responsible for anything you transmit to or through CTE Website or to CTE through email, short message service or text, voice calls, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp Reviews, Google Reviews, SMS, WhatsApp or any similar You represent that your transmissions to CTE are and will be truthful, accurate, not misleading, offered in good faith and that you have authority to transmit such information. In using this Website, you agree that it is solely your responsibility to avoid certain activities that we deem, at our discretion, to be prohibited. These prohibited activities include without limitation:
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third-party intellectual property right;
- post, upload, or distribute any content (including by chatting with customer service) that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (a) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (b) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (b) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (c) attempting to collect personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (d) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any such network, equipment, or server;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
- sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Material;
- use data mining, robots, or other data gathering devices on or through the Service;
At this time, on-line quotes may not be available for all states or provinces, products, services or coverage selections. For additional information about products, services or coverage selections otherwise offered by CTE, please contact a CTE Agent.
All quotes generated by this site are estimates based upon the information you provided and are not a contract, binder, or agreement to extend insurance coverage. Any coverage descriptions provided on this site are general descriptions of available coverages and are not a statement of contract. To obtain coverage you must submit a Title Request to CTE. All applications are subject to underwriting approval. Coverages and availability may vary by state or province; and additional minimum coverage limits may be available in your state. For additional information, please contact a CTE agent.